Developed and used by The Durham Brewery, Brewcon is a complete brewery management system.
Sales functions include a customer management system which links products, customers details, stocks, cask tracking and financial details.
Brewing functions include recipe formulation, traceability, stock control and brewsheet generation.
In conjunction with Sage accounting software - Instant Accounts or Sage 50.
Contact Steve for a free online demonstration.
- Complete Sales functions
- Sales screen for allocation to customers and stock control. Sales screen contains relevant customer financial information
- Fast track automated invoicing system for all products
- Telesales phoning time lists plus live phone reminders
- Extensive automatic discounting system for casks
- Complete cask tracking from allocations to returns (manual and barcoding)
- Automatic cask control on foreign wholesale casks and backfills
- Automatic bottle and draught sales counter
- Recipe formulation. Calculates what ingredients are necessary for future brews
- Logs brewed beers with analyses
- Complete traceability of ingredients
- Intimately linked to SAGE 50 or SAGE Instant Accounts for complete financial control.
- Automatic generation of customer tasting notes letters
- Networking ability with a simple setup routine
- Professional Customers' letters with tasting notes
- Ability to provide content and update websites automatically
- Brewing calendar and production overview with products sold, for sale and projected to make